Monday, June 26, 2006

Jenny Finally Got Her Act Together

So I'm packing for my next vaca when I think... hmmm where's my camera... and hey, it still has photos from Xmas and my last trip on it. So here we go...

Here's one of the Lovely Clare with A Viking! We visited the picturesque Solvang to snag this one.


And what's a vacation without a statue picture? This one is in the garden of the "eccentric" (Crazy as a loon) Mrs. Sara Winchester who thought the spirits would kill her if she stopped building on her house.



And More Vikings! These ones were located outside of our hotel in San Francisco. Unfortunately, we were only there for breakfast... which we missed anyway.

And here's one of us in Wine Country! This is at the top of the Sterling Vinyard. We got to take an air gondala up the hill.



Clare drinks honest to goodness Calistoga water. They sell it, but we got it from Joe and Jean's tap for free!



Beautiful San Simeon Sunset. Unfortunately it was a little too cold and rainy to do much else.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Nancey said...

About time!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Athene19 said...

How f**king freezing do I look in that last shot?! LOL! My pics are too big for the website - they turn out like a couple of MB each. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home