Friday, July 15, 2005

Sitting Here Waiting for Omouse to Finish

I'm sitting on the opposite side of the internet cafe, waiting for Jenny to finish whatever it is she needed to get done.

This trip to England has been fantastic from beginning to end and completely exhuasting. Last night Clare and I could barely scrape ourselves off the couch we were so tired. And my feet hurt. And the memory card of my camera is full, which is amazing because it can hold 500 photos. Been a little snap happy, I think.

I didn't log on in the internet café - I was too hot and bothered! I think the exhaustion was getting to me. Seriously. And I missed having my own car. Reuben's car is a pain in the posterior to park sometimes. I think Jenny took some time making sure her mum knew she was okay and not killed in the bombs in London... which were 300 miles away at the time... but I guess England does looks pretty tiny to the average American. :) - A19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home